Philippines Must Do: Cagayan de Oro White Water Rafting

If you are up for an adventure, Cagayan de Oro in the Philippines offers you a very exciting white water rafting experience. I cannot forget the first time I experienced white water rafting. At first I was scared because I do not know how to swim.  Good thing, the tour guides were very generous to give us a briefing to let us know what to do and understand the different terms used. It was really really fun going with the flow especially when some of our friends did the flipping.


The thrill in every rapids  never failed our crave for an adventure.



After a very enjoyable 14 rapids adventure, a very delicious meal was served for us. We had pork barbeque and a lot of seafoods which were so yummy. Now it made me wonder when will be my next white water rafting experience again.




No comments:

Post a Comment